- Fall 2019, Urban Social Movements, Queens College, CUNY
- Spring 2014 – Spring 2017, Urban Studies 101, Queens College, CUNY
- Spring 2016, Urban Research Methods (MA Level), Queens College, CUNY
- Fall 2016, Environmental Psychology, The New School
- Spring 2014, Studio Course: Critical Research, Guttman Community College, CUNY
- Fall 2013, Studio Course: Critical Mapping focus, Guttman Community College, CUNY
- Fall 2013, Psychology 101, John Jay College, CUNY
- November 2020. Guest Lecture: Resident Management Corporations and Participatory Democracy and Governance, for Dr. Michael Menser’s Economic Democracy class at Brooklyn College.
- October 2019. Guest Lecture: Recalibrating Queens, for Dr. Gregory Donovan’s Mapping (In)Justice course at Fordham University.
- April, 2018. Guest Lecture: 3 Stories of Environmental Psychology. A Presentation for the Psychology Department, Harper College, Palatine, Illinois.
- April 2017. Guest Lecture: The Roots and Contemporary Applications of Environmental Psychology, for the Psychology Club, Harper College, Palatine, Illinois.
- March 2014. Guest Lecture: Community land trusts: Interrupting Inequality. Presentation for webinar hosted by the National Community Land Trust Network. w/ Oakley, D.
TEACH-INS & COMMUNITY EDUCATION
- May 2021. Moderator and Organizer. Truth Commission on RAD/PACT and the Privatization of Public Housing. Held online via Zoom. Organized with members of the United Front Against Displacement.
- December 2020. Teach-in on NYCHA’s Blueprint Plan and How we can stop it, organized by the Justice For All Coalition.
- August 2020. Moderator and Organizer. People’s Town Hall to Stop Large-scale and Luxury Rezonings. Held online via Zoom. Organized by Justice For All Coalition, Stop Sunnyside Yards, Astoria Tenants Union, Woodside on the Move, LIC Coalition, Flushing Anti-Development Alliance, and MinKwon Center.
- July 2020. Speaker. Resident Management Corporations. for JFAC’s Tenant Meeting. Held online via Zoom.
- October 2019. Speaker: Overview and brief history of RAD and NextGeneration NYCHA. Presented at JFAC’s Monthly Community Meeting at the Jacob Riis Center in Queensbridge.
- October 2019. Speaker: Rezoning “NW Ravenswood”?, for Monthly PS 9 Meeting at Ravenswood Community Center.
- Sept, 2019. Guest on The Real Discussion with DJ Rock Logic, Gary D, and ESP, a special segment titled, The NYCHA Crisis Revealed. Along with Morse, S., Jamison, A., & Taylor, L.
- June 2019. Speaker: A Tech Hub for NW Ravenswood? for JFAC’s Monthly Community Meeting at the Jacob Riis Center in Queensbridge.
- February 2019. Speaker: Updates on Amazon HQ2 and Sunnyside Yards. Presented at JFAC’s Monthly Community Meeting at the Jacob Riis Center in Queensbridge.
- Jan 2019. Speaker: An Update on NextGen NYCHA. Presented at JFAC’s Monthly Community Meeting at the Jacob Riis Center in Queensbridge.
- September 2018. Presenter: Tenants Rights in NYC for Take Back LIC Series. w/ Kemp, Y.
- December 2017. Speaker: Changes in LIC. Presented, distributed and discussed at JFAC’s Youth Speakout in Dec 2017
WORKSHOPS DESIGNED &/OR (CO)-LED ON DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
- January 2020. Platforms for Web-Based Development. As a GC Digital Fellowship at the Digital Research Institute. (Designed & Led)
- January 2020 & January 2019. Git & GitHub. As a GC Digital Fellowship at the Digital Research Institute. (Led)
- Oct 2019, Digital Tools for Digital Projects, As Adjunct for Urban Social Movements Class. (Designed & Led)
- Oct 2019, Cultivating a Digital Academic Identity with WordPress, The CUNY Academic Commons, &/or Reclaim Hosting (Designed & Led)
- April 2019, Managing Your Digital Footprint. As a OpenCUNY Coordinator. (Collaborated & Co-Led)
- April 2019, An Introduction to Omeka. As a GC Digital Fellow. (Supported).
- March 2019, WordPress II: Customizing, Styling and Integrating with Social Media. As a GC Digital Fellow. (Designed & Led)
- April 2018, Using OpenCUNY & WordPress to Support Your Student Group. As an OpenCUNY Coordinator. (Designed & Led)
- Feb 2018, Establishing an Academic Digital Identity & Intro to WordPress. As a GC Digital Fellow. (Revised & Led)
- June 2019, Jan 2019 Jan 2018, An Intro to HTML/CSS. As a GC Digital Fellowship at the Digital Research Institute. (Revised & Led)
- Nov 2017, Intro to Collaborative Tools for Research. As a GC Digital Fellow. (Designed and Led)