In the Spotlight is a blog series on our OpenLab Community Team site, The Open Road. This weekly series ‘spotlights’ different courses on the OpenLab with the aim of sharing the abundance of interesting work being done on the OpenLab and at City Tech more broadly, some of which may be useful to other members of the OpenLab and City Tech community. In addition, highlighting the some sources is a way of sparking future creative uses of the OpenLab, as members can see how others members are using the platform to support their scholarly, academic and professional interests and commitments.
Below are a select group of posts:
- OER Fellowship, Oct 2, 2017
- #TheGuide, Sept 18,2017
- Story-telling in Interactive Fiction – FYLC, Sept 11, 2017
- Fuse Lab, Sept 9, 2017
- HGMT 4989 – Culinary Tourism, Feb 13, 2017
- Science Fiction at City Tech, Dec 13, 2016
- Energy and Environmental Simulation Laboratory, Dec 7, 2016
- Roboquin, Nov 29, 2016
- COMD 2313 – Illustration 1, Nov 22, 2016
- Kim Mohammed’s ePortfolio, Nov 15, 2016
- SADHA, Nov 4, 2016
For more information about the OpenLab, go to openlab.citytech.cuny.edu or check out this issue of the Nucleus, City Tech’s Faculty Common’s Quarterly.